NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Why would anyone want you post to be removed? It is hilarious....

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Why would anyone want you post to be removed? It is hilarious.

What is more amazing than you and @Cotchy having the same "shell" conspiracy?

@Howler7 also had the same conspiracy. What are the chances?

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/66545608/single

Further, Howler also writes holder's names with ** replacing letters and bangs on about lies and misinformation. All whilst sharing a conspiracy theory. Although, to his credit, he names names: Casey.

According to the theory: Casey bought NOR at a higher SP and then off-loaded at a lower SP in order to make NOR a shell. Incredible. Did all 3 of you come up with this theory yourselves, independently? Or did PO feed it to you by way of an excuse for the abysmal SP?

There's a fatal flaw in this theory though. In order to make NOR a shell, one would need to have a controlling interest in the company. One does not gain a controlling interest buy selling shares but by acquiring them.

The fatal flaw is why I think this theory may have come from PO. Another LT NOR holder posted a PO excuse for the pilots failing to proceed to commercial agreements (telcos upgrade their systems every 8-10 years). The fatal flaw being after this excuse, PO decided to develop another product to sell to telcos... why would you do this if telcos upgrade their systems every 8-10 years. Oh right, it is different this time.

The real reason why the SP plummeted was because as Howler noted, Casey off-loaded a big position. The reason was noted by Robbo: NOR hasn't done anything for 5 years.

All imo... except the conspiracy theory which is not mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.