NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Everything you post is always so far off the mark, always...

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Everything you post is always so far off the mark, always wrong.. yet you post as if you are correct, claiming others are wrong, when you know they are spot on.
    You're making all the errors (lies) as usual

You falsely state Casey's offloading a big position, plummeting the price

The SP was driven down to 1c, with their large holding NOT dropping. Fact. You are wrong again.
    I believe Doz had proof of the "wash trades", shares being moved to drive the price down, retaining the overall holding seemingly unchanged, yet millions of shares were trading, rolling th3 price down, pip by pip, as there were virtually no buyers for a while following the covid crash.

but, you are always wrong.. you seem to conveniently overlook the fact that casey holdings were not offloaded until well after tarrant and others were buying up, IMO 3c+, once the shell plan was destroyed. YEARS LATER WRONGY, but that doesn't suit your narrative. Oh dear.

You also note that shelling requires acquiring shares

Who do you think was receiving all those $200k raises soon after the price was driven to new lows? You know, the raises you and DD kept posting about weekly!! Thankyou for confirming the theories.

Imagine 1 day there was something you aren't wrong about, and contradicting?
    It's an ongoing embarrassment, your "Nor is a dog, thats why the price plummeted".. as you only confirm you either dont know what you're posting, or are intentionally lying and being busted contradicting and/or further implicating yourself.

Another growler howler. Daily.
    IMO

I can't be bothered forever correcting your lies and mistakes though.. so, that's it.
    Have fun trolling 24/7 - no doubt you will have another instant reply claiming you're right, im wrong, doz is wrong, and nor is a dog (with your juvenile hashtags) Yes, an old man discovering hashtags 2 decades on.
    Did you know we have this other brand new thing in 2024 called eBay!?!?
    No need to reply. You only further roll yourself, and look like a goose.
    Just admit you're wrong again (as you were all last week) and move on.
    Everyone including hammer knows it

* note, sentiment is always BUY, no matter how often the hc flawed site changes it. Disco used to regularly say the same. Ignore previous "sell" bs, as I realised this post initially said too
    Last edited by Cotchy: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.