NOR 1.96% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

"Prove how easy it is." I already did when I sent the links on...

1. 7,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    "Prove how easy it is."

I already did when I sent the links on how to become a Microsoft partner; fill in the form and pay the fees. It is that easy.

As I said, Rick Lievano throwing NOR a bone in his blog post is positive after Microsoft ditched NOR at MWC. But... it is just a blog post with links to NOR's amateur website and stunt video where time stands still at 09.41.

If Rick Lievano's DTW session was with NOR, kinda how PO promoted MWC in private messages* then it would be more exciting. But it is not. The session is with Amdocs. There's nothing in the sessions agenda to suggest there is anything related to NOR.

https://dtw.tmforum.org/agenda/1541

* Why are PO's private messages more bullish for NOR than ASX Announcements? 2 recent examples come to mind:
    1. Via Doz PO said NOR will be collaborating with Microsoft at MWC. Dec Q says NOR is going to MWC. Mar Q says nothing about MWC
    2. Via Matty PO said CogVoice is 50 times cheaper than ChatGPT. Remarkably, Apsec came to the same conclusion based on feedback from MWC. lolz. In the Mar Q, NOR says "significantly enhancing the platform to improve... cost..."

Good to see @Cotchy celebrating a prospective win in advance; been a rough couple of days. All we need now is the kiss of death from @Doz with $1 SP predictions.

Meanwhile, the market seems to be asleep to all these developments. Maybe NOR should release an announcement about Microsoft rather than PO just sending private messages to those that already hold. But then again, an announcement would draw greater scrutiny. ~50k shares traded as at time of post. Huuuge!

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.9¢ $396.2K 7.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61224 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.