NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8277

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632

Lying and twisting words, never ceases mate.
    The tag "Pathological liar" has been used somewhat regularly on these threads, which has had Billy stepping in for back up. It's always the same 1 being branded that.
    Hopefully Billy is alright after the MAY disaster this week, after making a point of downramping/selling Nor to invest in MAY.

Matty, last week growler was again caught editing quotes, posting fraudulent information.
    How low and criminal can it get on a public forum? Quoting people, removing words and editing quotes! It's beyond disgraceful how desperate the troll vendetta is, against the company and holders.

Not sure how it is acceptable to be editing and modifying quotes, intentionally misleading and misquoting. It's not a mistake, it's absolutely deliberate, removing and modifying select words when copying quotes.

I think anyone reading this forum knows to watch out, and not trust a word they post.
    Agree with Cel.. it appears the market see right through the trolling.
    What a waste of life
    But, when the super balance is decimated since missing out on big expect $ here, and losing stacks in CYM, KFM and others.. I guess it makes sense. What else to do? Troll Nor for revenge!!!
    All IMO
    Last edited by Cotchy: Wednesday, 17:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.