NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

I think their strategy is try to discredit me/my research. The...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    I think their strategy is try to discredit me/my research. The theory being this makes NOR a better stock.

They never acknowledge my 1st NOR post where declare I've taken profits here. The SP has retraced 90+% since the day of that post whilst I've correctly called:
    1. Oracle partnership in reality was only NOR paying a Silver Tier level subscription and will not yield any sales because I can read the T&C's of partnership services
    2. WP Secure is a joke of an App and no FI will entrust their security to an under-capitalised tech spec from Perth because I have worked for 2 of the biggest FI's globally. 100+ downloads later...
    3. VoiceMail is not a thing in many countries and will fail because I lived in many countries where VM is not a thing and I haven't used it for 15 years
    4. Infosys is not an actual partner of NOR and nothing big will come of it because I can look at the Partner section on Infosys web site
    5. Singtel MSA is a flaky agreement template for possible future agreements
    6. Metaswitch was not installing NOR's VM because I can comprehend simple English in a video
    7. That CogVoice Job Agent is not commercially ready because with an eye for detail, I could see time on the promo video stood still
    8. Many CRs because I'm capable of doing rudimentary cash burn calculations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.