NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

They know the $ is extremely close, that's why they post average...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    They know the $ is extremely close, that's why they post average 8 downramps per day, LOL!
    Whether it's this week, or very soon after, it will set the price off for good.
    Re-rate is coming, and the trolls know it.
    I doubt anyone believes anything the pathological liar posts (floods the thread with), and I doubt holders other than Tooheys and looney bin get sucked in to it.. but, the more that have sold prior to tier 1 contracts, the better.
    All the pieces are coming together.
    The PL has been wrong about absolutely everything, and so frequently caught lying, manipulating and posting misinformation - going as far as editing and modifying quotes and figures. It's as low and fraudulent as it gets.
    You know the trolls are desperate when they incorrectly post CR almost daily since they sold at the covid lows.
    It's like they think holders aren't aware the company has been fully backed by directors/big players for years, since their exit!!
    It infuriates them that it's been years since any raise that wasn't at market prices to the directors and players they despise for their losses, who stand to clean up big $.
    The PL claims directors exercising options is a CR, Noraaa holders exercising a CR, Tarrant making funds available (preventing dilution or CR) is a CR, LOL.

It's obvious they are doing everything to prevent dilution, keeping as much of the tightly held company to themselves as they can.. and it's great for holders.
    Look what happened to his CYM, what a doozy that shambles was. THAT'S A CR!
    Price crashes well in excess of 50% from his and Khaki's buy in (after the huge mistake selling nor at lows) suspends almost a year because they can't get finance, dilutes the **** out of it, 75% gone! Worst dilution I've ever seen.
    The while time they were suspended, he's daily posting it will happen to Nor!
    Meanwhile, Nor SP increases for 2 years, with much more coming.

All the trolls here take out their anger on Nor, to make them feel better about their held disasters like CYM, KFM, UNT, BRK, WWI, MAY.
    All shockers, all held by the daily trolls
    They only troll Nor though.
    Hammer is here because disco posted something absolutely correct on May.
    We except the daily g trolling, because nor hurt him and his super so bad.. but, hammer has become 1 of those people, trolling Nor because May had a major failure that could be the end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.