NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

More own goals... you've just confirmed NOR is illiquid. Thanks...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    More own goals... you've just confirmed NOR is illiquid. Thanks for your agreement.

"Strange how he doesn't mention a 1m buyer would have us 7.5c+"
    There's no compelling reason for someone to rush in with a 1m buy at market. The only folks with FOMO are the one's who have been holding for years as the SP has dropped 90+%.

You're adamant, aren't you always, the Microsoft announcement is bullish. I've laid out why it's the same strategy as the failed Oracle partnership. You say it isn't but cannot tell us why. Now's your chance to lay it out for us. Meanwhile, the market has spoken. Down 20% from the intra-day high of the flaky Microsoft announcement. Seems the market is agreeing with me. Again. Just like it agreed with me on the flaky Singtel MSA.

What is stranger still is that after all these years, you are watching the trades like a hawk; from pre-open through to close. And yet, seemingly little, if any, research on the fundamentals. Meanwhile, the SP has dropped 90+%. Forest for the trees...

"Oh, look who had the last post(s) again"
    I am on the other side of the world. Do I need to explain how that works or are you a flat-Earther?

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.