NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

LOLCould you get any more lying in to 1 post!??Wow, I guess now...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    LOL
    Could you get any more lying in to 1 post!??
    Wow, I guess now that the 1 often branded a pathological liar is gone, you need to step up?

Interesting how Billy mentioned selling Nor, buying more MAY in the 7's.. but you get on here posting that he didnt buy? How would you know? The plot thickens.. are you saying you're also in with this group of trolls?

You ramped May all over Nor threads at 7c+, talking profits with Billy, then you got massacred to 2c! Truly devastating
    We get how angry you are, but theres nothing you can do now. Lying on forums doesnf change the fact May are finished. You shoukdnt have upramped the dog on Nor threads because the late great Disco was absolutely correct posting a long time ago that May would be a duster. You've trolled nor ever since, and made a fool of yourself. Now you resort to the king's lies of profits and free carry. So predictable!

Unfortunately Billy's been done there, and his Nor trading results over the years are as good as his Essendon results, now 20 years and counting without a finals win, with plenty more to come.
    It would be fitting if your dodgy spruiking of MAY on nor threads was what drew him to Melbana.... all because you had to troll Nor since disco was correct about your incredibly dodgy May failure

#ItsNotNorsFaultYouHoldDudStocks
    Last edited by Cotchy: Yesterday, 09:10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.