NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Just an observation....You do nothing but sook about Nor, and...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Just an observation....

You do nothing but sook about Nor, and sold a similar amount on news to the 4c buy order that was 300k

Nor has very few holders exceeding 1.5m shares

You IMO 2.5m since your most recent sell at higher prices, which you have posted about on numerous occasions.

No 1.5m holders - only 1 of the few bigger holdings could stack 1.5m at 4.3 today, seemingly attempting to scare the price in to the 4c buy on a friday.. potentially ahead of contract news?
    It's risky IMO. Yeah the bots appear at 4.1 and 2 if other orders appear, making the stacked sell reasonably safe, hopefully flushing out a Friday arvo sell to 4c buy - could be a likely strategy IMO

You have posted previously about being flagged for using your holding to stack the sell side, manipulating market depth - confirmed by yourself, therefore factual.

Of the top holders, most of the 10 are directors, also Tot, and holders I personally know there's absolutely zero chance of them playing such games. Obviously it would be illegal for directors and sub holders/top holders to engage in anything like that, so that rules out beyond the t10.

I personally know of several other holders above 1.5m who would also be ruled out of stacking 1.5 at 4.3.

You're now regularly trolling a stock you hold a larger amount of - what would you stand to gain from doing so, I wonder.....

You have been accused of this on prior occasions, before posting about receiving a warning.

Looking very suspicious IMO.

Will the company see your holding increasing today, since a few have been coughed up at 4c?

Also, you sook about me not buying. Everyone I know has only bought for the past few years, always increasing, like the other top holders - excluding you, trading and selling.
    I'd love to buy more at these prices, but you seem to not understand people don't always have $$ to do so.

Typical of your manipulation though, suggesting someone not buying every would could be some negative to help your pathetic hc trolling cause.

PS! I would advise being careful if playing such games, especially considering how much of the above you have personally confirmed in your prior posts.
    IMO
    Last edited by Cotchy: Friday, 14:39

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.