NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8447

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Seriously lol I replied to Cotchy not you.

Oh no of course how dumb can one get, you and cotchy are one and the same. Wow now it all makes sense.

And thanks for speaking on behalf of everyone on the thread. I am sure they appreciate it.

And so just to re-iterate if you don't want to read my posts just put me on ignore and you won't have too.

As for off topic trash how about you go and reread your posts about May etc etc and the trash you spew and those posters who happen to hold. I think you should tidy your own yard first before you have a go at others.

As for Nor no deals yet and really nothing much is happening in that space but at least the discussion relates to nor and not other stocks.

At least one good thing has come from your last post at me. You have been honest and revealed you and cotchy are one and the same and for that we are eternally grateful. Now if Optus or Microsoft or Oracle or T mobile etc etc could sign up Nor or better still announce a takeover like you've spuiked for years then today will be perfect.

IMO
    Last edited by flicklb: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.