NOR 6.25% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8448

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1383
    Here we go with the same crap again. Obsessing over every holder that hasn't blocked you being me.
    1 week you claim Cotchy is my gf, the next you claim Cotchy is my dad, or my neighbour. Get a life.

You should know, its not possible to have 2 accounts.

Maybe it's time for you to start your 15th new handle, start fresh, because most have you blocked with the current 1.

Cotchy didn't have you blocked, because they were sending me screenshots of some of the posts about me from you and the other trolls who are obsessed with me. As it was becoming so excessive, every day of the year with losers relentlessly posting about me, I have resumed looking at this cesspit to save them wasting time opening HC. Once Nor deliver some big deals, I will go back to not bothering wasting time with losers on HC.

The same reason I don't have you blocked - I have to put up with reading all your garbage posts, so I know what you're posting about me, and whether some of the lunacy posts are worth taking further. If you would stop posting at or about me, I would absolutely have you blocked by now, as the majority of Nor readers have.

With other posters you're involved with forever posting about me and my family, harassing and stalking.. it's the only reason the lot of you aren't blocked.
    Again you post about May.. I see they are on record lows. What a disaster for some of you. CYM plummeting again. A good thing someone isn't here posting about them on Nor threads.

Anyway, rather than your desperate need to always post at me or my mate Cotchy (like today, you just have to come up with any reason to post and bait, so you quote posts from previous weeks, because no-one is replying to you), please just stop posting at or about me or him.
    You keep saying "block me".. you know the reason you aren't blocked, so just get over is holders, and move on. Everyone is sick of reading the dribble.

Genuinely appreciate you ever showing the slightest bit of decency and maturity, by ceasing posting at or about holders who 100% do not wish to involved in your mear decade long swag obsession of me.

Hopefully we soon get news of a big optus deal, and internationals. Until then...
    Last edited by Holla: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $11.64K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35716 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 9523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.