NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8466

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Why do you always sook as if its a negative if holders aren't always buying, and stupidly sook about directors not buying at times when they're obviously not allowed to!?
    If you must know, I've got more, including some on 3.6 close.
    I'd buy a million if i had $
    Not many people have spare $ currently, with mortgages and everything costing more.

I agree with rokc!
    For once, that post is spot on

I also thought BAFO process might be 4 weeks plus
    Considering they have announced it in the quarterly, it must be at least a few weeks in.
    Hopefully prior to end of August - rokc is correct.. it's a bargain price buying now, will go up quickly if/when deal contract announced. That's the risk.
    It's expected a deal with tier 1 would see Nor instantly cash positive, which will be huge for the SP, and that's just 1 tier 1 deal, with others suppsedly very well progressed.
    Not to mention Microsoft partnership. Obviously very much undervalued Nor at current prices, IMO
    I think the market is being manipulated by a broker/larger holder

Buffett quote : be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful
    Precisely now?
    So easy for a big player to do exactly what is happening the last week or so, flush out weak hands, spook the buy side. Perfect time for holders to doubt the deals when they see the price pushed down.. always before news!

IMO, there's no way it doesn't happen, with all the time and work put in over the last year. They (singtel/optus) are working with nor, no doubt the final piece, sharpen the pencil!

You being surprised they announced the BAFO.. Not at all desperate. I would think they are updating the market as they should in the quarterly, when holders are obviously wanting to know how close it is. I'd look at it the other way... they would be happy to announce a BAFO if they are extremely confident of the result, while making it clear what the current wait is.
    I doubt many holders (like Tooheys) understand the processes and timelines dealing with such big organisations, although this has definitely gone on much longer than I would have expected, probably taken much longer than Nor would have expected.

Yes, I believe they would update either way, as this has been a major part of quarterly updates. I personally wouldn't think there's any chance of it not happening. I'd say it's just a matter of how big, how many parts/what products, price, etc.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.