NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Claimed some bargain 3's on openConfirmed "actively progressing...

1. 3,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1494
    Claimed some bargain 3's on open
    Confirmed "actively progressing contract/s", in recent market update, as well as UK/US PoC's progress confirmed.. and silly people sell some at the lows!
    I guess some are desperate.
    Swaggers claiming others here are, when it's clearly just themselves and the sook who are struggling to cope holding a speccy.
    They'll be all raving avout PO and Nor again soon, never doubted it, blah blah.

The main thing though, what we are all so relieved to know, is that DC has his VM sorted, when he misses calls what entrenched in downing Nor on HC 24/7. Can't be missing any important correspondence from the syndicate!

Considering Nor is currently priced as if Optus, UK and US PoC's are dead, it should be a spectacular climb NORth when what Nor has recently confirmed all absolutely progressing is official, and the big boys start buying up on major news that financially secures Nor for the 1st time, forever.
    Imagine how many brokers currently wouldn't go near NOR, then consider how many might suddenly be interested with tier 1 contracts, cash positive, partnered with Microsoft (in my opinion, a potential takeover after a few major deals).

Good times ahead
    All my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 32258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.