NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8645

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Once again you assume I was as exposed on MAY as you are in NOR. Being smart about investments is very important Ryan. My 3 rules, as i've shared in the past are: don't be over exposed, you fail this one, the size of your holding, bought at near highs, proves this; Don't get emotional, we all know the answer to this one, and; buy low, sell high. Once again, your holding which has grown as the SP declines proves you failed this. In your unfortunate position I'd adopt a 4th rule, mitigate risk when you can. You constantly carry on about buying up in the 1s, yet when opportunity presents to sell, such as the pump into the 5s, your holding instead of reducing, increased! Wtaf.

You wish you had 20m shares!?!

You once again assume that the daily price action of MAY impacts me and somehow correlates with my post on the NOR thread, a thread you've dominated today with your defence of NOR and its inate ability to fail. This is just weird imo.

as I've said before, if fabricating the idea that non holders have a vendetta against NOR because one of their own stocks has had a bad run makes you feel better, good for you, I'm sure it's a win in your eyes.

Finally, reading the most recent announcements fill no one with any confidence, therefore it's 'obvious to everyone' that for you to be so very confident you have additional information the rest of us aren't aware of, imo. Other explanation is delusional, which couldn't possibly be applicable here...

g'night tiger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.