NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8649

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Oh wow, how embarrassing
    Not only are you incapable of reading and understanding Nor's update reports, you are even struggling to read and understand your own Holla obsessed lying and trolling.
    You stated his holding has grown as the SP decreases.
    The holding grows when exercising large numbers of options
    The price decreased from 5's recently..
    Now you're trying to twist it to the price decreasing 4 years ago? Because it's been heading the right way since covid.
    What a shambles the Holla haters are!
    How you've stepped up the vendetta since you found out Nor holders sold May around 8c to buy up Nor ops. You could've dumped that dog then too, rather than cop the freefall crash.
    It's cute how jealous and obsessed with Holla (and Nor) you are.
    Your post is so contradicting..
    Angry he bought up most of the shares in the 1's and 2's, trying to say buy high sell low, also saying he bought most high. I don't get it, if that's the case, why do you also want him to sell in 5's?
    Pump in to the 5's? It was steady in the 5's for ages, without any sign of pump.
    * See May chart for dodgy pump and dumps days before bad news, and further dumps.
    Why would he sell in the 5's with major optus, UK, US deals coming, and Microsoft partnership?
    I don't think him or other top holders are here for pip profits.
    You post about his "position", when you, t8 and swags are the one's appearing to be in a world of pain. You are all over the shop trying to lie about his position, claiming it's bought high, then in the same paragraph, crying that he bought in the 1's, therefore should've sold 5's.
    Crazy as.
    Please read Nor's recent report, and read your own posts before continuing making a fool of yourself. Truly sorry to see another red May day for you. Obviously it's not May's fault though, it must be Nor's fault.. so, you keep posting your spew on Nor threads, lying and attacking the holders you are jealous of, ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.