NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-130

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

thanks DD
    its an interesting case study.
    i cant see how it ends either.
    perhaps disco doz holla know something or feel something that we dont but there is no fomo no excitement that something is about to happen.
    someone disco i think mentioned something coming from left field. Thats a weird comment even for him.
    icurrent hold a few shares since reco and have traded them a few times and traded my original bigger holding with overall loss. Im holding these waiting in case of a moracle.
    personally cant see it but i am curious as to why these few companies have bought in.
    i still think perhaps a takeover backdoor listing is on the cards but dont really know
    so because of all that and because my punt isnt in the tens of thousands of dollars im prepared to hold on and see.
    not my normal strategy but this stock and some of the bulls have me intrigued so ill sit and watch.
    i do have the proceeds of my previous sale available should something happen and i want to jump in but there will need to be a lot more sales happening before i try again.
    good luck and thanks for the detailed reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $980 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 8400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.