NOR 1.96% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

Right, so just like that you've highlighted your inability to...

1. 7,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2260
    Right, so just like that you've highlighted your inability to post a Business Case or Use Case for NOR tech.

The theme of the NOR story never changes; it's all about future deals, partnerships and product pivots.

The only thing that changes for NOR is the SP and SOI. SOI always increases because NOR cannot survive without capital injections. The SP has gone from $0.02 to $1.65 to $0.02 to $0.07 to $0.01 to $0.045. Ample opportunities to both make and lose money in NOR. The ebb and flow of the SP is purely driven by sentiment:
    1. Future bagholders buying the NOR dream aka NOR words
    2. Bagholders selling the NOR nightmare aka NOR action

As I said, NOR going from $0.01 to $0.045 has the same stench as when it went from $0.02 to $0.07. It's possible to make money from dog stocks; just as long as you realise they are dogs. My biggest ever win was in an absolute hound. I knew it was a dog. But I rode the sentiment.

T8 apparently took a screenshot from someone saying there will be a deal by the end of the month. Fascinating as to its origins. The volume traded on NOR would suggest this information is not widely known. So what happens if NOR doesn't secure a deal by the end of the month or if the deal is a revenue sharing deal which failed at Spark?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $7.928K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172328 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 104690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.