BCT 0.00% 0.4¢ bluechiip limited

Andrew is good at responding to questions, so I received a...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294

Andrew is good at responding to questions, so I received a prompt reply, which I followed up with a question about the over temperature chip - a device which might be far more valuable and with a more likely or rapid path to market.

Andrew was also prompt with this reply too.

In respect of the original series of questions I was told that an announcement is pending and to wait for it.

In my emails I several times stressed that we want announcements with "real substance" in them rather than the bland stuff we have been receiving. I asked quite specifically "What happened to the 32 developer kits which were sold about 4 years ago. Did they result in any ongoing sales? " But got no feed back on that.

As a result, I've got no idea what will be in the Announcement, but am inclined to expect more of the bland stuff.

In respect of the over temperature chip, he said " The overtemp is still active and we are progressing IP and development while maintaining a focus on our current tech/chip for end customers."

Personally, I would give it higher priority because when the idea was first floated, the customer said that they would pay 10 times the price for an over temperature chip. Some time ago I was told that the over temperature chip involved challenging concepts, but that these had been overcome so I am surprised it is not yet ready for release or why it does not have a higher priority.

Just think how it might validate the Pfizer vaccine, where it is essential that it be kept at an ultra low temperature in order to retain its viability.

If shareholders want action it might help for more of them/you to ask for "substance" in the Announcements.

Andrew's email address is [email protected]

Last edited by underdone: 26/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.728M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2798699 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5255161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.