PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

I found this article to be more good news for prl A new...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I found this article to be more good news for prl

A new extensive market study into the competitiveness of green hydrogen across 25 Australian industry sectors has been released highlighting that green hydrogen is already approaching cost competitiveness for heavy trucking, buses and remote power.The market study, released by CEFC, also quotes that green hydrogen has the potential to become commercially viable across further sectors of transportation as early as 2030.Large scale development could be critical to reducing installation and commission costs whilst being compared to the accelerated development experienced by Australia’s large scale renewable energy sector.Displacing natural gas has been identified as a potential transitional use to reach scale at pace.Read more: Japanese-Australian hydrogen venture takes a major step forwardThe main aspects that the Australian Hydrogen Market study focuses on is the potential competitiveness and key hurdles associated with advancing the hydrogen economy in comparison with incumbent energy technologies.It also helps to identify investment opportunities for hydrogen producers, large-scale energy users and potential investors with assessments of cost-competitiveness over three times frames: 2020, 2030 and 2050.As part of the study several key drivers for competitive green hydrogen costs have been identified.Electrolyser capital cost trends will largely be driven by global developments through increased research and development spend and value manufacturing at scale, similar to solar and wind farms.Renewable energy costs will continue to see a dramatic decline in solar and wind and thus will be a key input to lower hydrogen production costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.