SLB 0.00% 6.7¢ stelar metals limited

I have been trying to understand the geology around Broken Hill,...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I have been trying to understand the geology around Broken Hill, from what I can gather Amblygonite and Spodumene are the most likely mineral forms to be found, based on the age of the rocks and its ancient volcanic origins. Lepidolite may exist too, but if found, is more likely to form at the boundaries of the deposit with a higher grade Amblygonite or Spodumene core. Amblygonite is chemically very similar to Spodumene and apparently even easier to process. Looking forward to getting the results any day now.
    The whole world seems a little negative on electric cars at the moment, but realistically I don't think China, Tesla or Korea could make them any faster anyway.
    An electric car excluding the battery, is far simpler and cheaper to build than an ICE car.
    In the last 2 years I have seen the wholesale price of LiFePO4 cells go up AUD$170/KW to $208/KW then drop in the last 8 months to $110/KW and in the last two weeks drop to AUD$75/KW. The Chinese are masters at over production, slashing their wrists on prices, and sending each other broke to gain market share! With the cost of battery packs set to drop, probably by 50%. As it flows into car prices in say 6-12 months time, we are rapidly heading to a day where economically, ICE vehicles make little sense for a significant portion of the population.
    If SAIC can sell the petrol MG3 for $19990 drive away, I would not be surprised by 2026-27 SAIC will be selling the electric version for $17990. The current lithium price will stimulate demand again, for both Vehicles and Energy Storage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $8.004K 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67671 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 76339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.