VR1 0.00% 2.1¢ vection technologies ltd

I wonder if they will be able to market the product to mine...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I wonder if they will be able to market the product to mine sites related to reducing emissions? For example running VR simulations of the production line from ground to export. Yes I am aware that the mining clients would have already attempted to increase efficiency as much as possible. But could Vections technology aid in doing this better? Quite possibly

If they're able to come up with a more efficient process for the mining customer, not only would it be beneficial in terms of decreasing expenses for the client, but if they're limiting the amount of distance the large vehicles are driving, or the amount of electricity being used in production, this would also secondarily decrease the carbon footprint would it not?

Pure speculation at this point from my end, just one way I would look at it in order to include the two biggest "buzz words" of recent times. Decreased emissions and virtual reality combined?

This may not be the approach they're taking, this is purely my thought process and creating an ideal scenario. In no way factual or financial advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.753K 83.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 384876 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1229473 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.