VR1 7.41% 2.5¢ vection technologies ltd

excellent points! You could have a company make their full...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    excellent points!

You could have a company make their full working VR mining model or pit shell open source aand run a world wide competition where the entire mine model can be downloaded and people can run their own simulations and everyone has to attempt to do better and then submit rheir results. (Basicly a gaming comp with financuial rewards tacked on!)

For instanceL You could have a person who has sat in a haul truck in several open cut mines in WA, apply what they've learhed and seen many ineffeciences he/she has observed over the years, go on to download an opensource mine map from based on a planned mine on other side of the world and can adjust the excavation and haul side and might find efficiencies.

He/she could even downlowd open source versions of other machines and run simulations on performance etc.

Then you can simulate how different weather events effect the pit shell based on historical data etc for instance instead of diggin deeper in the rain season, it might be more economical to extract a lower grade from closer to the surface but your volume output will be greator and less costs / slippage etc.

Furthering from the information about products that @TenX has generously shared, (and anyone please chime in if there is something like this already inplace) there perhaps is a need for a reglotory body that overseas the performance, engeerneering strengh, friction, emmisions etc of VR products with engeneering elements (aswell as many more elements that I can't think of right now) that will ultimatley lead to the VR / AR downloadable product with performance elements being deemed passed / approved by this reglatory body / framework.

Thanks very much for your input @TenX and everyone else that has shared excellent information for evaluation and discussion

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $28.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $7.649K 301.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159543 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 186277
Last updated 15.39pm 30/04/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.