VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Awesome times we live in, training tools without stress or...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Awesome times we live in, training tools without stress or consequence. Personally I csnt wait to try the firefightering VR tool, it comes complete with a VR branch (hose nozzle) to put simulated water on the fire.
    this is an example of a room burn in VR. We utilise room burns to show the development of a fire in a compartment, it's quite mesmerising. It shows how the fire grows and the characteristics of smoke, however it can be quite stressful for recruits.

my understanding now is they use VR to show the exact same thing as a real room burn without actually putting people inside a shipping container on fire.

the other benefit is learning how to apply water in a the compartment via VR. Too much water will turn to steam and lead to some very uncomfortable times, and steam burns. VR allows recruits and firefighters to practice this without risk.

Finally allows firefighters to get hands on (or as close as possible) to compartment burns without heading down to Brisbane or going to an actual house fire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.