VR1 0.00% 1.9¢ vection technologies ltd

Ok mate, appreciate the response, to be fair I dont think you...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Ok mate, appreciate the response, to be fair I dont think you really answered any of my questions to counter the fundamentals & potential that VR1 has to offer but I have heard your concerns (legitimate or not) about people involved & will keep a close eye on Directors for any future manouveres that are not in SH interests.

I dont class capital raise's as a red flag as they happen on all small cap stocks & I notice that often people pull out the pitch forks as soon as one happens but they put them away once the price stabilises & moves back up. I dont count price fluctuations as red flags & 'pumps' as any stock that has that highly anticipated potential have these big swings as people jump in & out on emotion, its normal.
    I would consider it an issue if the announced revenue fails to appear or the ability to capitilise on the partnerships with all the tier 1 companies & the many scalable verticals VR1 has in the pipeline are not delivered but continually promised, so far we on track with so much potential its worth the risk as the upside is massive..

I did invest before the FB change & the buzz over the Metaverse, as you would be aware VR1 have been linked with FB since 2020. Ive never subscribed to the $1 by this christmas but if this was $1 by christmas 2022 I would be very happy.

The whole point of buying at this end of the market is to buy in before they have proven projects, that comes with the risks as you know. Still looking to be ontrack to fulfill the potential in 2022. Looking forward to the announcements & quarterlies to see how this plays out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.218K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1052382 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 76948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.