VR1 12.5% 0.9¢ vection technologies ltd

General Company Chat, page-2177

1. 7,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Held for over two years and one of the first to post on here when SVT acquired Vection. Ridden the wave and held through all of managements missed targets and objectives.
    -Healthcare verticals sales to commence from April, how much so far?
    -VRone units, how many sold?
    -TCV, how much is ARR, how much one of consulting, how much is hardware sales, how much software sales?
    -50% of revenue to be ARR by end June 2021, how did that go? What is total ARR now?
    -Management love to throw big names around in their anns, why have they attached none to the TCV updates?
    -Hospitals, wasn't there some trial with Hospitals, what has happened their? Sales yet?
    -How many users does Mindesk have? Why does no-one know?
    -Has Biaggi replied to anyone's emails about Bert? Or has he ignored them like he did back in February?

Thanks to aligning with Stephen Silver, the ASX will be watching them and scutinising the announcements moving forward. So good luck getting the pumpy fluff ones like we used to get.

Good luck, hope it goes to $1. I know nothing really, only that most of my calls on VR1 over the last 2yrs have been correct. This well end up a closer resemblance to BIG than to APX imo.
    Last edited by Klue: 13/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.