VR1 0.00% 2.0¢ vection technologies ltd

General Company Chat, page-2210

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Its my understanding you can only join in on a meeting if youve been invited, so would need be from a friend or colleague. There are restrictions on how many attendees based on what platform you are using such as Teams / Zoom / WebEx, etc and how much the host has in their contract... there are pricing tiers which range from free to low / mid / enterprise anywhere from 2 users to thousands.

Its up to you what your avatar wears, whether your a superhero or something more formal. But you will only visible to those others invited to the meeting. Depending on platform if its just a portrait view of you or full body.

The advantage to the VR version is you will have spatial awareness so if someone is sitting next to you, it will sound in your headphones as though they are next to you rather than directly at you like current meetings. In addition you have the ability to better demonstrate or closer observe products or schematics and view them from different angles & 'exploded' 3D forms hence where our WebEx collab really is potentially a gamechanger for VR1.

So long as bandwidth allows, I believe the Metaverse will potentially allow anyone and everyone go to the same place for a meeting / concert if they wish so long ad the owner of that particular virtual space allows it. Whether they have to buy a ticket or are allowed free access will vary. In that instance you very well could come across all types of people just like on hc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $11.03K 578.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 702353 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1018373 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.