VR1 9.09% 2.0¢ vection technologies ltd

So we're at a very interesting point right now in Vections...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    So we're at a very interesting point right now in Vections existence imo. Attacked from multiple angles by many with what seems a concerted effort to discredit the co (sorry, I mean save the believers for keeping faith). No doubt (in part at least) result of anger toward a particular board member & loss caused in other co's he is involved with.

Its the boards own fault for not addressing & removing this forseen liability prior. Instead now the CR & its handling has caused massive paper loss to any holders & others to sell out. It has fuelled many questions, admittedly some of which valid, mostly pertaining to that individuals involvement & attention to the co's reporting methods.

That being said, its currently business as usual in the background. They dont appear concerned by the negativity or the bad press which I can only hope is confidence they have in proving the market & doubters wrong with results.

The following cannot be argued...
    We now are in an excellent cash position.
    Gap at 0.13 is now closed.
    Volume appears dropping
    We still have news expected on many fronts.

As for this rubbish talk about TCV. Sorry, must be my rose coloured glasses but I cant get my head around how anyone can say signing of contracts is a bad thing... seriously how would it be better if there was no interest in our offerings??

Particularly if those contracts are not considerered significant enough to announce individually, then there must be many smaller ones which are really adding up, yes of different amounts & contract lengths with multiple clients who see value in what Vection can bring their business. Is it not a good thing that there is multiple potential sources of income rather than the alternative of just 1 massive contract that if it fell through would hurt us more?? Like I said, I dont get that signing contracts ever being a bad thing...it should be applauded, particularly at the recent significant increased speed & value. Time and growing quarterlies will confirm legitamecy. Remember Vections whole business model is once a foot is in the door then real aim is to entrench our offerings across the entire business process resulting in maintenace & recurring revenue to follow.

We are here in the infant stage of a revolution that like it or not is coming. How much a part VR1 plays in it time will tell. We still have many international Tier 1 clients, partners & over 100 staff in all areas of the globe working on the long term vision.

Despite the noise, thats why Im still here holding my tickets. I hope the co will take the opportunity to address all the recently raised concerns & ideally offer a better way of reporting contracts to market. Hopefully then we can move on & enjoy watching a more sustainable & market justified rise.
    Best of luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.