VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

What you have asked is the exact reason I no longer hold a...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    What you have asked is the exact reason I no longer hold a position.

There is so much ambiguity with the conveniently timed revenue announcements. Other than a number and the "type" of industry it comes from. No mention of names of companies who are purchasing, what they are purchasing or what the plan going forwards is in each industry other than to "grow". Always followed with "actual figures may vary" which of course they have to say.

I'm not down ramping, I am merely pointing out the reason risk vs reward entered a place I am not comfortable with, atleast until we see actual cashflow and money in the bank that wasnt done at the expense of retail investors.

That coupled with the names circulating and involved in the CR was enough for me to take my money off the table.

I think currently there's a lot of fear factored into the share price which does present opportunities, but with everything floating around about VR1 including the latest HotCopper article, as well as the large amount of shares on issue now, I think they will need a magnificent announcement to return to all time highs. Which may well happen and I will be happy for all holders If/when it does.

My sentiment is neutral at this price. IF everything goes to plan and they get their corporate metaverse online, they'll absolutely fly and all the believers who were buying at this price will make an absolute fortune. However due to recent events there is always potential of the opposite happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.