VR1 5.88% 0.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Sorry for the long post, but I felt its time for a reminder for...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807

Sorry for the long post, but I felt its time for a reminder for the believers & those with an interest in VR1.

IMO this stock is like a beast waiting at the gates. Admittedly its had very little interest recently and has drifted sideways and lower while so many other stocks have taken off. That being said, it is on a lot of peoples radars & its my opinion VR1 will be on a lot more radars in the near future when the right announcement comes bringing the volume it needs to push out of the current trading range between 0.035 & 0.045 to new highs. There is a reason the broker Morrisons have bought up and to my knowledge continue to hold substantial amounts of this penny stock. The VR / AR space has huge potential and VR1 has its feet in so many doors with so many well respected companies worldwide as partners as clients its just a matter of time before things come together and it takes off. That being said, its more of a short to long termer than a quick trade.

Impatience has caught me out on multiple other stocks where I’ve been in early with an excellent entry price, only to sell out then see it shortly after climb to multiple times my initial buy in price. This is not going to happen to me with VR1. To me this stock has the full package… just needs time.

At the end of June, VR1 had cash in the bank $1.6million. In addition, they have access to multiple sources of additional funds in the form or research grants & potential government loans at nil interest which pretty much eliminate the need for any CRs.

Cash receipts have grown 79% YoY over the past 12 months which considering little to no advertising has been done & not forgetting the current difficulties the Covid environment has presented I feel is pretty impressive. Its noted that multiple contracts havebeen delayed, but are still expected in the coming months.

VR1 has a switched on management team focussed on growth who provide regular (nearly weekly) updates on their company & its innovative & evolving product suite which already target numerous markets in the relatively new & forever expanding VR / AR market. This ‘360 degree suite’ they have built aims at a full company process from initial Design & Engineering to Manufacture, Training, Marketing & Sales to Maintenance.

They have recognition & support by way of partnerships from peers & world renowned Tier 1 global technology companies (such as HP, Logitech, Intel, HTC, Bi-Rex, Nvidia, Volvo, Epic Games & MUNER) as either clients or preferred development and sales partners gives confidence in the software suites massive potential.

Its an excellent chart with no gaps. Any pullbacks are generally on low volume, followed by a prompt & substantial jump in price when it touches the long term upward trend line as it is currently approaching.

As the majority of this stock (74.7%) is held by Top 20 / insiders & institutional investors, theres very little free float which makes manipulation easy (both up & down) by any bigger players looking to take advantage & increase their holding until such as time as the market takes more notice and it breaks out of its current trading range. FYI theres 830.2 million shares on issue in total with under 3 million available to buy on market at this time.

VR1 now has its focus on the S.A.A.S. revenue stream which has only now just begun being properly marketed as a result should bring attention & substantial recurring increase in income. It is noted the company intends a goal of 50% Annualised Recurring Revenue by June 2022. This will be achieved by the way of targeted advertising, supported by the recently expanded sales team and brand new offices in the US & EU in addition to the initial branches operating prior as well as the 46 worldwide sales partner network members now promoting the software suite.

The addition of the latest release of the first to market commercial CAD network multi-user Mindesk 2020.3 software currently being trialled as part of the Nvidia CloudXR SDK Program is an exciting development for us as investors as it targets users of the 2 most wide spread CAD software on the market… Rhino 6 & Solidworks. This current beta closed trial (once complete) will lead to future Cloud & LAN collaboration by multiple VR collaborative users which you can imagine is a massive development in this market for users at different locations.

VR1 has quality management who don’t appear to be ‘milking’ the co for salaries, instead building an industry recognised premium software suite which to date has application in Education, Healthcare, Machinery, Fashion & Furniture, Automotive, Naval & Defense, Architecture, Engineering & Construction. Massive potential for market expansion & market updates on progress.

Anyway that’s why Im here. Im confident theres only so long this can stay under the radar. Right now VR1 sits at $30 million market cap and 0.036. Anything less than that is a gift IMO. Patience will reward those who have it. All the best holders. Chart for your info….

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2375/2375869-2e5ef9a3dd7d4135cd2918ef054753df.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $58.43K 7.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3740825 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 431960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.