VR1 0.00% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

I’ve been thinking a lot about the Altium comparison that has...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    I’ve been thinking a lot about the Altium comparison that has been brought up by management in the investor presentations & what TenX said in the above post. If you look at what Altium do versus all of the things we are into, the partners & clients we already have and this brand new online world, then I truly don’t see why we aren’t a shot at doing the same in time.

Anyone that’s seen any of my posts in the last 18 months, know I’ve been a huge advocate for what I believe Vection is trying to achieve. They also know I have a case of verbal diarrhoea when trying to explain my reasoning…

With that in mind, I offer the following simplified reasoning in considering holding long term or jumping aboard if your not already. Not investment advice, just my justification in holding for a potentially lifechanging result. @borisboy , I don’t believe you’ve missed the VR1 boat, just that the longer you wait to join in, the longer the waiting list for you receiving delivery of your (likely smaller) boat. Jokes mate.

Give it some thought that yes you are fortunately still here early on what is yes, a very unlikely, albeit possible chance our dreams come true. Worth consideration IMO on that small chance we get resultant growth like Altium has experienced particularly since our management are basing their business on similar modelling & already running it like its a multibillion dollar monster.

Altium Chart Comparison.jpg

I reckon theres a few people likely with sellers remorse this weekend that will likely be trying to get back their shares after sells they had set on Friday got annihilated. Heres another way to compare

Image_0006ALT.jpg
    Bring on next week, month, year, decade I say. Wish you the best no matter your timeframes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $30.84K 1.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 12980 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 365360
Last updated 15.15pm 03/06/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.