NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

I think that given JP said it was a few weeks away during the...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    I think that given JP said it was a few weeks away during the interview, and that the SPP was to give an opportunity for existing shareholders to increase their holding at a discount (when SP was around SPP price discount), it would necessitate release of price sensitive news announcements to positively move SP, my guess was next week so that it would coincide with closure of the SPP.
    now if it doesn’t occur that’s fine, we have until end of q1 for this to remain on time.

I think BFS may be cause for excitement… the economics have improved, increase in urea price, and decreased interest rates, so project value will likely increase, and the anticipation would be how much it positively increases (assuming it does).
    There’s a few things awaiting BFS before they progress. JP has said there are larger investors who’ve stated they’re awaiting BFS, further off take talks are ongoing, MOU for offtake discussion underway, Financing requires BFS/offtake, so there’s some irons in the fire, which as an investor could positively move SP.. which to an investor would be considered exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.