LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Hi @davycrockett No I didn't speak to them myself but I will...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi @davycrockett No I didn't speak to them myself but I will post some quotes from the latest quarterly.

Under Corporate and Funding.

"Trading of the Company’s shares remains in suspension at direction of the Australian Stock
    Exchange (ASX). Discussions with the ASX are ongoing. The Company anticipates that share
    trading will be allowed to resume following completion of arrangements with Cooper Energy
    Limited (details of which are provided herein)."

Under Exploration Activities

"The Company has also continued to advance discussions with Cooper Energy Limited
    Cooper Energy’s involvement in the Enterprise North-1 well. In October 2023 binding
    terms were agreed for farmout to Cooper Energy of an interest in PEP 169. Among other
    things the farmout terms involved Cooper making a $1.2 million up-front payment to Lakes
    and funding Lakes’ share of the cost of drilling the Enterprise North-1 well (up to an agreed
    maximum A$1.25 million cap).
    During the course of discussions, it became apparent that Armour would exercise a
    contractual pre-emptive right to takeover the farmin arrangement and, in doing so, secure
    76.1% ownership of PEP 169. Lakes did not consider this outcome to be in the interests
    of its shareholders. The Company is now working with Cooper on an alternative
    relationship, details of which are presently commercially confidential but will be released
    as soon as finalised."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.