LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

General Conversation, page-25

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Whats interesting is we have a proven CO2 well and the Lakes dude told me its good for decades and also proven gas in VIC in so far as its there but will it be big enough as he said to make it worth while. All this and our SP is at effectively ZIP even with a 30 Billion Registry. This MAY prove to be the best and cheapest stock that went ballistic from zero in history of the ASX? haha Like say 88E, i wonder if everybody and the institutions are all watching this stock and ready to pounce if News in a few months is stellar? The huge interest in the CR, were those really invested or just made money and gone forever? With a low MC, this stock will fly under many radars but as it lifts above 100 Million , we should see more "quality" buyers take a interest and it will feed on itself and keep rising but its all initially down to VIC to get the ball rolling i think.
    Actually according to him, Wellesley was good information and theres a huge potential and acreage up there so if we survive, with Vic being profitable, could QLD be our other main cash cow? Then plenty of money for the other places in and out of Aust. We could be big but like the worlds govt's debts now, there nothing left to print and only real Rev will save them, Aust and Lakes!! This is the end game now.. no more BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.