LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

General Conversation, page-334

1. 2,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    It will all hinge on up coming announcements Danny. It hit 0.002 a couple of times today although very briefly. The 0.001s seemed to of dried up at the moment. You may have noticed that the 0.002 sell side was around 850million today and is now below 800M. Maybe some of those share holders sold into the 0.001s and have moved on. Todays trading and I stand to be corrected is the most amount of money traded in a single day thus far since LKO relisted.

Catalyst for share price increase

Vic state Gov to approve permits. - Not holding my breath but I think it will happen
    SupaGas deal - That’s currently in negotiations
    And more recently this awesome deal with Total Energies in PNG - Boots are on the ground or flippers in the water for this - Results pending

What I also like about LKO Management is that they are very good keeping everyone up to date with the progress of their operations. The QLD drilling results showed that.

So to answer your question as far as a price on where the share price will be your guess is good as mine. However if we start ticking some of the above boxes and results are good we should see a decent re rate soon enough. All in my Opinion of course.
    Last edited by Robbo3333: 13/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.