LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Dan and greens in vic contributing to Australias national (not...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Dan and greens in vic contributing to Australias national (not just own state) increases in cost of living, increased intrest rates and risining inflation by stopping gas supply. Albo stated he would capp gas prices but has reneged that idea. As Australia is now being charged more then a wounded bull for gas its having this effect thats affecting bational households. Gas is the trigger .... Now with a solution there not being used - gas deosits sitting dorment especially in vic. To me thats a forced decision by government that will impact everyone. Initially i thought it was just effective in vic but the vic drams are now spreading nationally. EG... Real estate home purchases in WA are up 20% from eastern states people migrating to here. EG $500,000 house in vic will get a beach side property in WA where the state has a 8 billiin surplus.... Why??? Gas is being produced, supplied and the roylties are being reinvested into community and renewables. So with this odd situation in vic is so bad for all. WA house prices will just skyrocket and our state flooded with more ppl. escaping the communist vic and other eastern seabord states. just so bad. human rights disregarded yet again. just because of gas pressures. unbelievable. Its bloody right there, the fix is there but still today.... baned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.