LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

@stormblessed69 I laugh myself silly when I hear people make...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @stormblessed69
    I laugh myself silly when I hear people make comments like yours. You are only correct when you say the libs brought the morretoreum in, and labor lifted it. But labor extended that exisiting morretoreum in there too. Let me tell you, all polly's in Victoria ought to be ashamed of themselves for being influenced bu the minor parties, in turning the tap off on oil an gas earlier than needed. Renewables are not ready and wont be for another 15 yaars. At least looking at capacities, and loads, which are irrefuatable at present.

The federal gov did a placement of solar and wind in the Broken Hill district at a cost exceeding $ 500 million for 20,000 residents. That is a staggering $25,000 per person. Not per household ! It is the only 100% renewable energy town in the country.
    That gives you an idea of cost.
    If we did that for every resident in the country, well we cannot foot the bill to do it.
    The Greens and Teals will unfortunately block oil and gas until the end.
    No investment funds will invest/support oil and gas stocks for fear of the negative press.
    Good luck to all LKO holders, I've been a longstanding one previously. You are going to need more that luck, when dealing with stupidity.
    It's a big NO when it comes to LKO prospering.

It's a big YES when it comes to another capital raise. Adding another 20 billion shares to the company.
    Said it before, but I believe that it is technically trading insolvent. Lifestyle company for the directors over the last 10 years.
    Delisting will imo be 24 months away. Again.
    Bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.