LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

we did our best as a collective long and short term...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    we did our best as a collective long and short term shareholders, to give some extra encouragement to ASX to get us relisted thats 2 years ago now. that felt good.to relist i must admit.that feeling has long gone now the onging sagas is getting to me and the fight in me right now is over. for those who read my rants over time about how this company had huge potential im so piased off we havent yet seen it. not one long term holder would have known the government was gking to act this way ive lost the paitents it takes to be financially invested happily with lko. my daughter is also a holder so yeah shes on the billion shares wait list too.

i wont be contributing much to these threads moving forward unless i see theres a need for that alpha type male reply, but if this fails and i honestly mean this i encourage all to feel the same way!!!!!! we and the lko company should sue or demand for the governments who choose to act negligently by stoping lko use its tangable assets and business activities via a class action...In hope to get a return on our intital investents or someform of compensation, that wasbt the plan when lakes started the changes to government stance on onshore drilling bans came after we found the gas reserves so that to me is our out/conpensation whatever right there. after 40+ years in the gas oil game The lakes assests and a government decision is not acting fairly and lko activities of business have effectively been shut down for years.. and. l maybe forever legally for lko and its stakeholders in my view is a must act situation. i pray we never see the day. but ill be ready to fight if it comes.ihope you all will too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.