SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I bought my first parcel of CLQ in 2019 after the DFS had been...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I bought my first parcel of CLQ in 2019 after the DFS had been released, but before the PEP was released. I have added to my holdings over the years and now have an average price of $1.80. I have never sold any shares and have no intention to do so. As I have mentioned several times on this forum, SRL is a speculative buy for me and I have strict limits on the proportion of my capital allocated to spec stocks. Overall, my share portfolio is doing quite well, but SRL is my worst performer at this point. I have no interest in selling SRL at current prices. My 50k shares aren't worth enough to warrant selling. I still think there is a chance that the Sunrise project will happen. It is one of the most advanced NiCo projects in Australia after all. Our hopes were dashed by the Chinese ramping up Indonesian Nickel production. Global politics and conflicts can change very rapidly. If China takes control of Taiwan, we could see a major realignment of global supply chains in commodities. If the war in the Middle East draws other countries into the battle, this could also have a major impact on the commodities supply chain. A boycott of dirty Indo Nickel is also possible given their awful track record on worker safety and the environment. The way I see it, our current share price is treating SRL as nothing more than a shell company. We've spent more than $250m on developing the Sunrise project and the market doesn't value that investment at all. As long as Sam can tap RF and JZ for some dollars to keep the lights on, the current share price represents excellent value. I think there is hope, but I just don't know how long we will have to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.