LCL 10.0% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

General Day to Day Banter, page-335

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    This is 6 months old, but thought might be of interest, not sure if was previously posted - is from Mines and Money forum, and features a short presentation and some questions from the audience.

As a holder I was pleased to hear the following quote from the renowned resource investor Warren Gilman (chairman of Canada-listed Queen's Road Capital, a fund backed by a couple of Australian billionaires including Andrew Forrest and Jack Cowan): "congratulations on those absolutely stunning results, I love to see that, it gets your heart racing ... wonderful, wonderful intersections". Was wondering lately if his fund would get on board here given his enthusiasm and the fact that he is on record as saying that QRC are currently canvassing a couple of gold projects.

Some discussion on mettalurgy/copper/leaching issues and plans follows from Gilman's question, then some specific and general chat on ESG. Interesting also to hear of 70 company employees, 68 are in Colombia - and one of the ways they have engaged with local community in a cheap but effective way (among others) has been in helping locals set up their own core tray production company.

LCL presentation starts at 31.30, Q&A follows through to end (with occasional discussion from director of other participant WRM).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $31.71K 3.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1441543 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 836122 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.