LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

General Day to Day Banter, page-426

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Appreciate the points you highlight from Ann published they always focus on the possibly of the many scenarios and opportunities waiting to be unveiled under the definition of our target zones, within what could be a very large area which backs up the FA as to why many are here, (novice self included). The upside opportunity could be very rewarding and nothing has changed, but I think many are looking forward to Mgt getting "their teeth" into this and confirming that we are in fact on the right track.

Remember, it was the original intent back in early 2020 to step out Mirra, drill Tessa, & Chuscal increasing our JORC resource across the Quinchia project as a whole increasing value in what LCL is. This has changed somewhat with the surrounding exploration targets showing promise under the drill, Tessa Sth, Ceibal and the big focus on Chuscal, have taken precedence and our JORC on the back burner. The news flow from the other new targets is non existent. I accept that money is being spent wisely with not increasing JORC when the resource could be much much bigger, but I am looking forward the Mgt striking a "blow" soon and raise Mkt perception of where we are and what we have, in justification of our onsite efforts.

Silence is deafening.

Bring on the Assays, the Drone Magnetics, the Deep IP's and the Path Forward ... and off we go.

GLA.
    Last edited by Daripper: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.