LCL 0.00% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

General Day to Day Banter, page-430

1. 3,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    Hey DA,
    we'd all like constant bonanza grade news flow, esp when we see fluff hot air pumps running 50% plus in a day but unless you're part of the hot money pump crowd that isn't a reality for most.

A couple of things, just because there isn't constant news flow, doesn't mean work isn't ongoing and there is plenty going on in the background.

Don't worry about market perception, the SP goes where it goes in the short term but value will always be priced in eventually.
    Current SP looks like an opportunity to me. We're down on 60,000 shares volume as I type, that is nothing based on our regular volumes.
    Also every commodity stock I hold has dropped below recent CR prices but that's the general market backdrop, not company specific.

In regard to change of plans, don't forget before that initial large $10 million raise at 10 cents we would have been scratching around like previous holders of these assets and just looking to add to Miraflores (a breccia pipe, not a major porphyry or nest of porphyries) and would have gone the way of Seafield and previous companies in the end, as money would have been wasted on very little return. Look at where we sit now in contrast and we have closer to $30 million to develop this district and have been derisked from major market shenanigans to now go and pursue what looks to be a massive new gold province.

I remember lots of critical posters early in the piece a coupe years ago, carrying on about don't waste money on exploration , prove up Miraflores blah blah and now those same folks are very quiet about that because we have multi million oz discoveries growing because we didn't just focus on Miraflores.

As it stands, we have Major upside for what we're putting in the ground with the current strategy.

The fact that JS made the call to go big and bold, raise the capital and pursue Tesorito and put his nuts on the line, is why we have a multi million oz discovery at Tesorito and what is growing around it. Going bold takes time and isn't the easiest route but it sure does pay out the biggest stipend if proven correct which in our case is developing that way.

From there, we have now added a few more excellent targets and as the understanding grows on a regional scale, so the plan gets adjusted to capitalize on this and when I look at the size of the Qunichia District and our growing understanding, the guys have done an excellent job pin pointing the most prospective targets for amount of drilling undertaken thus far. This is now regional not just one little deposit.

Silence doesn't have to be deafening. Just pick up the phone or send an email to the company with any sensible questions and they have proven to be very responsive in this matter. This will also provide a better overall understanding as opposed to just reading news releases or these types of forums.

When they have something to report they will, otherwise if you'd like more clarification then give them a holler, that goes for anyone.

I warn you though, after speaking to JS and the bigger picture forms, you'll be wanting to buy more stock, that's been my experience.

We're sitting on a very large and highly prospective district which will take time to unravel the whole puzzle, but we'll get there and then the price appreciation will come.

Just my 2 cents and I'll leave it at that for now, but anyone can contact the company and they will be responsive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285342 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1551213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.