LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

As am I. However you have to also question what has been the...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    As am I.

However you have to also question what has been the opportunity cost this whole time.
    LCL is certainly worth far more than 25c given we've been to 23c many moons ago.

But having to watch it stagnate, even retrace whilst stocks around you are going gangbusters is painful to say the least!!

You can see why that commsec seller belted all their stock out the other day.
    Time is money and it's costing us all.

A lot of this is beyond the company's control for sure with delays due to covid.
    However and I hope you read this JS, now that you've got your insto money which is all well and good for the company and ultimately all shareholders you seem to forget that insto money isn't their own personal money it's other people's money whereas this is our own hard earned own money which is why people get a bit anxious when there is no news, and some consequently sell out (see above).

If there's nothing to say fair enough but at least update the market for the reasons why there is nothing to report.

Probably be an update in the morning and I'll have to eat humble pie but happy to do that to get some direction as the silence has really become deafening now that you got your $20M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.941K 204.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980870 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3353585 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.