LCL 0.00% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

Thanks VatreniHR,Gave me a much better overall picture of what...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Thanks VatreniHR,

Gave me a much better overall picture of what LCL are about. Many things to take away from this video.

1) Columbia has become a much more stable country to invest in - not yet understood by Australian investors.
    2) Porphyries not completely understood either. Companies mining and profitable at .7-8 of a gram of gold. Tessorito boasts higher grades than this at around 1.5 grams - roughly - per tonne.
    3) I knew there was community engagement but didn't realise how involved LCL were with the locals. Big tick.
    4) Tessorito - while they are drilling to find the boundries, the holes they put down are also being used partly as infill drilling. Due to the ever increasing size of Tessorito, the resource estimate has been pushed out till the first half of next year. Good idea. No need to rush. Once an estimate is official, that's what will stick in investor's minds. I'd rather their first estimate to be 10 million ounces than 1.5
    6) The overall geology is extremely favourable to Quinchia and other, unexplored, targets. With 20 plus million in the bank, no debt, and ultimately 5 drill rigs spinning next year, they will be actively testing new targets while proving up Tessorito and Ceibal. I look forward to seeing those Aerial survey results, not to mention the backlog of drill results out of Peru.
    7) LCL may still mine Miraflores to use the proceeds for exploration

Good to see the PR work starting to pick up again. Felt like we hit a brick wall with the CR. I initially invested with the view of giving this 12 months to see what happens. I see a lot of catylists to get the share price well and truly moving by mid next year. Happy to stay here in the mean time.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3753 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3754 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.