LCL 0.00% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

In my opinion LCL has faced a few headwinds over recent months....

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    In my opinion LCL has faced a few headwinds over recent months. These are merely my observations mixed with a few of JS's.

Just prior to the CR, there were options due to expire. The theory was that these options were holding the price back. I believe this theory to be correct because when they expired the SP increased. Then came the CR. A good thing long term I believe but it halted the rally. I also think the expiration of Anglo's options, with them deciding not to convert, has also created some negative sentiment.

While good drill results continued for a time, I believe JS to be correct when he says the Australian market is uneducated towards Porphery systems, the market has become desensitised to these results. Then, shortly after the CR, news dried up all together with the covid problem in Peru and the prossessing of drill results. I aslo believe a larger holder is either getting out - has been unloading for a while - or is testing people's resolve. That's purely a guess, which is based on watching the recent sell pressure.

Earlier this year JS mentioned that LCL would attempt a resource definition by the end of this year. With Tessorito's ever increasing size, JS has now pushed this estimate out until sometime in the first half of next year. While this is totally understandable, I guess there is impatience in the market, especially when other commodities are gaining traction faster than gold.

Personally I do see a bright future for LCL, but it may take a while. The first big catalyst will be the results from drilling the blob between Miraflores and Tessorito. I don't personally expect these results until next year. Unless something left field happens, I wouldn't expect another rally here till next year, when more results come rolling in, more aerial surveys are done, a resource estimate is given, a take over bid pops up, gold price goes up and the metal begins to generate bigger interest. I stay here in the hope that all these things happen by mid next year, then you'll get your rally and it has the possibility of being a beauty.

Just my thoughts, take them as you will. Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.375K 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200711 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1601181 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.