LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

General Day to Day Banter, page-682

1. 4,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995

It’s a shame we can’t accuse him of shorting since there’s little to no short interest in LCL.

Have to settle for your description with all the behind sniffing. Is this one of those HC cases where someone comes along out of the blue and starts making comments that make readers nervous… sovereign risk, river run off, non open mineable etc etc, until the price finally bottoms and then backflips and starts blowing smoke up someone’s behind in the next breath.. Then he disappears when he has his fill of shares and the final shakeout is completed???

I don’t know… Have to take people at face value, but you have to consider all possibilities when it comes to anonymous posting and specific timing of those posts..

I’ve facilitated groups of investors where an inexperienced and decent sample size of them had previously been swayed and influenced by such behaviour in the past and been stung with big losses.. It’s one of my pet hates, pun intended.

FWIW all of us longer term LCL holders know the landscape we’ve invested in here, and don’t expect a perfect staircase to our goals.

We all know Seth has good value here, he doesn’t need some one to p155 in his pocket and tell him it’s raining..

IMO Make your own assumptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.941K 204.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980870 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3353585 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.