RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussians, page-8

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2357
    You are welcome to take from that as little or as much as you like.

If you are not sleeping well perhaps you should consider exiting while you still have something you can put into a term deposit that will then allow you to really sleep at night.

DC was addressing a few points I raised in my email to him, one of which was around the risk of the Chinese continuing to keep the graphite price low. Which could lead to us delaying our progress until prices recover.

"Besides the Chinese uncertainty, we have an additional wildcard – public policy to encourage non-Chinese supply. This works in our favour and may provide the means for us to balance the risks on Chinese price volatility."

To name public policy as our "wildcard", to balance the risk of China continuing to depress prices....was a clever answer (spoken like a true lawyer hey).

What do people think?

Is he referring to the western government policies of tariffs against Chinese product/IRA/et al..... OR specifically the policy announcements of our Australian government with their Future Made in Australia/Critical Minerals Strategy?

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.