JMS 1.92% 25.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

They said whatever to win the board fight, if you read their...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    They said whatever to win the board fight, if you read their statement clearly and observed their actions, it should have been clear that they don't have buffetlike integrity and honesty.

I am relieved that they didn't do anything rushed yet and haven't followed their stupid statement. A bad rushed aquisition would lead to further share price decline, because most retail and other shareholders who have liked JMS for their div wont like it, institutional or smarter investors will see& reconize a bad deal.

You realize the worst negotiation position to be in is having to do M&A no matter what???

JMS will never be a hyped growth stock with high multiple. If the new board can allocate capital with a high return, than its ok.

If they can't do it better, they should just pay out the dividends so we can reinvest them into something else. Especially now with interest rates rising, inflation and possible market crash dividends e.g. cash now, is more valuable than future growth.

This is also why I bough JMS in the first place, as a hedge to inflation, if market crashes I can invest JMS dividends elsewhere and pick up some bargains.

We will see what they will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $1.855M 7.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128181 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 294308 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.