AGY 4.88% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

The short numbers are BS & give no clarity at all as one would...

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    The short numbers are BS & give no clarity at all as one would expect.
    Note the difference between the Loaned & Borrowed with a 3 day time lag. (Columns A & D)
    Then look at what they report as the open short positions with a 4 day time lag (Column G)
    Then compare those numbers to what is reported next day. (Column M)

Based on the reported numbers then, the open shorts appear to have all been covered on the 19 Jan and there has been none since.
    Since the 2 Jan the outstanding Loaned has fluctuated & is higher while the Borrowed has remained unchanged.
    And yet as reported daily, there is plenty of activity.
    So, on the 20 Jan we saw a bit over 2 million shorts reported but there was no reported change on any of the other reports. There were not even that many reported as Loaned or Borrowed.

This is just a guess but I believe that as there is always an outstanding borrowed number of shares that are never returned, these being used by the professionals on a daily basis to keep up selling pressure ie price manipulation.
    I am also convinced that there are naked shorts or at the least a very large amount that are loaned or just not reported as such as seen on the 20th.

So much corruption in the markets & as we have seen in the US last week the pros don't like it when they are on the receiving end. I would like to see that happen here.

AGY Shorts to 28 Jan.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $56.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $842.4K 20.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 506572 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.