AGY 2.44% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-10286

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Yeah mate, I asked the skipper a few months ago if he had any issues with me naming it Argosy.
    Todays 1st time I've sold any shares and it was about 2.5% of my holdings. (pre set sell from a while ago)
    If you google Argosy, historically they were merchant ships carrying a rich cargo from our skippers ancestrial home lands- or to the effect.
    My Family name is Richardson and nothing to me is more valuable than my family, so a "Rich" cargo it will hold.

I've been extremely patient since my last boat burnt down( under floor electrical 5 years ago) and as time is not replacable, I locked it in a few months ago.

Market helped alot off course but there was enough info from our regular chartists to hint where resistences where... So thanks to them Especially to our Favourite Chip eater, Seagull. He didn't give it up but he did throw me some chips so I'm more than greatfull for his knowledge.

As always I wish all holders well, its not a red Agy ferrari but if you see it getting round then come up and say G'day.

Tight lines
    Nuff & Fam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $138.2K 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60287 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 83721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.