AGY 2.27% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-104

1. 13,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    Hi Billroy,
    I like your thinking re Pablo and co, and I thought similar back in 2016 when I first bought in. Some blokes just getting on with what they know best.
    Regarding your comment about a share consolidation, imo this can come with danger of leaving a lot of apparent downside open, as some people (crazy but true) look at uncorrected charts and ignore such changes, thinking there is plenty of room for pullback!
    We had the same issue and discussion among GXY holders back in 2017 when they did the 5-for-1, and it was disappointing in the end, imo, as there are a lot of pips to get to an equivalent level, and the bots and shorters certainly didn’t leave it alone.
    In our case here with AGY, I see “steady” progress towards the magical $1 mark, but if we did say a 5-for-1 now and went to 55c with around 240M SOI, we’d have a “long” journey to $5 to each be in the same position.
    “Easier” imo to get to $1 with more SOI, especially during a bit of sentiment-driven fomo that I reckon we will see as the years rolls on...
    I’m not too bothered by a “high” number of SOI, some of the big boys have many more than us!
    Next decent push and we’ll be well out of the single-digit-cent weeds, and then we should be on our steady way as we get building our commercial plant!
    Exciting times ahead and hope you have plenty of time left to enjoy the spoils that imo are coming.

Cheers

Imo
    DYOR
    Last edited by GCar: 24/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $197.3K 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 366693 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 274292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.